A list of polling locations will be available closer to Election Day.
Am I Registered to Vote? What is My Precinct Number?
Your precinct number can be found on your voter registration card. If you do not have your card, are unsure of your precinct number, or need to confirm you are registered to vote, you can look online at www.votetravis.com . We also have an automated telephone system that will look that information up for you. It is available 24 hours a day. Just call us at (512) 238-VOTE (238-8683).
Registered voters are now required to present one of the following seven approved forms of photo ID when voting in person:
- Texas driver license issued by Texas DPS*
- Texas Election Identification Certificate (EIC) issued by DPS*
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS*
- Texas License to Carry a Handgun (LTC) issued by DPS*
- U.S. Military identification card containing the person’s photograph*
- U.S. citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- U.S. passport*
* Documents must be current or no more than 60 days expired.