During an election cycle, registered voters of Travis County have the opportunity to vote prior to or on election day. If you decide to vote prior to election day, you can vote during the early voting period at any of the regular or mobile early voting locations around the county. View our list of sites, to find the location that best suits your needs.
Polling Locations for the May 10, 2014 Local Election
Early Voting starts Monday, April 28, 2014 and ends Tuesday, May 6, 2014.
Vote Centers are in effect for this election.
You may vote at any polling location where you see a "Vote Here" sign.
To find a polling place near you, enter your address in the search box below. Once your location is displayed on the map, you can zoom out to see the polling place closest to you.
|Early VotingMobile VotingElection Day Voting|
Am I Registered to Vote? What is My Precinct Number?
Your precinct number can be found on your voter registration card. If you do not have your card, are unsure of your precinct number, or need to confirm you are registered to vote, you can look online at www.votetravis.com . We also have an automated telephone system that will look that information up for you. It is available 24 hours a day. Just call us at (512) 238-VOTE (238-8683).
Registered voters are now required to present one of the following seven approved forms of photo ID when voting in person:
- Texas driver license issued by Texas DPS*
- Texas Election Identification Certificate (EIC) issued by DPS*
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS*
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS*
- U.S. Military identification card containing the person’s photograph*
- U.S. citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- U.S. passport*
* Documents must be current or no more than 60 days expired.