Polling Locations for the May 6, 2017 Joint General and Special Elections (Local)
Early Voting starts Monday, April 24, 2017 and ends Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
You may vote at any Vote Center in Travis County where you see a “Vote Here/Aqui” sign.
Election Day Voting locations are open from 7am – 7pm.
Early Voting locations and hours vary.
Please check the hours closely on the location you will be visiting to vote. Also note that some locations are only available on specific days. Therefore, your closest polling location may be different depending on the day you choose to vote.
These polling locations are subject to change due to availability.
Current Wait Times For:
Make sure you're seeing the latest:
Data shown is dependent upon information submitted by site personnel and network connectivity. Please be aware it is an estimate only.
Am I Registered to Vote? What is My Precinct Number?
Your precinct number can be found on your voter registration card. If you do not have your card, are unsure of your precinct number, or need to confirm you are registered to vote, you can look online at www.votetravis.com . We also have an automated telephone system that will look that information up for you. It is available 24 hours a day. Just call us at (512) 238-VOTE (238-8683).
What Do I Need to Bring With Me to Vote?
Texas registered voters have additional options when presenting ID at the polls for the November 8, 2016 election.
As provided by court order issued on August 10, 2016, if a voter is not able to obtain one of the seven forms of approved photo ID, the voter may vote by (1) signing a declaration at the polls explaining why the voter is unable to obtain one of the seven forms of approved photo ID, AND (2) providing one of various forms of supporting documentation.
Seven approved Forms of Photo ID
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate (EIC) issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas License to Carry a Handgun (LTC) issued by DPS
- U.S. Military ID Card containing the person’s photograph
- U.S. Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- U.S. Passport
Supporting documentation can be:
- Valid Voter Registration Certificate
- Certified Birth Certificate (must be an original)
- Copy of or original current utility bill
- Copy of or original bank statement
- Copy of or original government check
- Copy of or original paycheck
- Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph)